Annexes are extensions of buildings that increase the work efficiency of the building, or provide it with additional production sources, distribution capacities, or other benefits. Clicking on an annex shows its efficiency and a button for the annex tool, which allows you to reorganise annexes by changing their owner buildings.
- Fields of gathering camps: produces various crops, depending on climate.
- Pastures of cattle farms: feeds and breeds certain ranchable animals in enclosed areas of land, depending on climate.
- Wool pastures of cattle farms: shears wool producing animals to collect their wool.
- Quarries of stonecutters: produces stone blocks or specialized blocks over special rock types.
- Market stands of production buildings: distribute production to population, at the cost of lower production as workers must manage the stand.
- Mineshafts of mining camps: increase production. Must be built over tiles with valid deposits.