Loyalty is a number that varies between 0-100 and is present in every city. (at least, the player's city[to confirm]). Its change is measured in social cycles (4 hours), with incremental changes.
The more it is, the better it will be.But, if your Loyalty drops below 30 you may have a Rebellion and lose the city if you fail to defend it.
Loyalty[edit | edit source]
Population[edit | edit source]
- Cultural Balance - Based on the cities current Culture level.
% state culture - % local culture - % foreign culture = +/- Cultural Balance
State[edit | edit source]
- Legitimacy - Refers directly to the legitimacy of your government
- State power - Is equal to half the state power of your government, or if it is negative, directly that value.
- High taxes - Any tax rate over 25 will cause increasing negative loyalty.
- Privileges - A negative value directly related to the value of Privileges set for your leader.
Authority[edit | edit source]
- State troops - Positive value based on the strength of the army in this territory
- Guards - Positive value which is equal to the amount of Guarding resource produced by the territory.
- Local garrison - Negative value based on the strength of the local militia
- Amount of population - Negative value = 10% of Active Population.
- Conflict - Negative value = to current territory conflict.